Posted By admin on 11/12/13 - Bookmark Girlie Geeks

geek_cam_girl

Looking at AnielleSexy now it is hard to believe she was ever a girlie geek. Well, then again, I think she still has some of the qualities. I mean, the Shirley Temple haircut went out of style back in the forties? But that aside she has learned to do her hair, her makeup and to dress provocatively. I don’t think many guys were turn her down on the dance floor or back at the hotel room.

I have this theory about that. Even when Anielle was a nerdy girl she could have still fucked 85% of the guys in her school. Flipped the other way around only about 15% of the guys in her school could have fucked 85% of the girls. If girls only knew the odds are in their favor. Guys see a set of boobies and its like Boo-Yahhh, Baby!!!

Anyway… You can find plenty more geek webcam girls on Nudegab.com!

Related Posts:

Blogged Under: Geek Girls,Girlie Geeks Webcams
0 Comments | Write Comment

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.


Navigation
Nerdy Porn Reviews